This pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon and spices!
I love a good pumpkin recipe, and this pumpkin bread is a family favorite that doesn’t last long when baked. They also request it year round, not just in the fall months. It’s really moist, full of spices and pairs nicely with a cup of morning coffee.
Share it with those you love even though you’ll be tempted to eat the whole loaf by yourself. Sneaking piece after piece in your pantry to avoid your littles seeing you. I’m just going to jump straight to the recipe: because we all know that’s why you’re here!
Enjoy from my kitchen to yours! Recipe yields one loaf or 12-14 muffins.
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil (I used avocado, but feel free to use a coconut or canola)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 3/4 cup AP flour (for the GF crowd, I use a 1:1 gluten free flour and it turns out perfect every time!)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar + oil together, then add in eggs and pumpkin.
- Sift spices with flour, then add.
- Add water. Mix until combined.
- Bake 1 hour or until a cake tester comes clean from the center of the loaf.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from the pan, then allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Serve with coffee or ice cream. Enjoy!
Be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make this recipe @girlmeetskitchen and use #girlmeetskitchen
Try these other favorite breakfast recipes: