- 2 cups unbleached, all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups organic whole milk
- 1 1/2 apples, peeled and finely diced into pea sized pieces
For the glaze:
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 3 tbsp. organic whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Peel and cut the apples into pea sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine and stir the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients and mix well. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture until incorporated. Do not overmix! Fold in the apples.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray and fill with batter.
- Bake 13-14 minutes, gently flip the donuts over and bake an additional 3 minutes to brown the other side.
- Mix the glaze and dip the donuts while warm. Allow them to cool and the glaze to harden on a wire rack. Enjoy!